New Patient Information
Get ready for your first visit
How to get started
Complete new patient forms
We’ll send you a link to easily fill out your new patient questionnaire and medical information.
Visit our office
Set aside 90 minutes for your first visit and enjoy friendly, personalized care!
What to bring
- ZPhoto ID (such as a valid driver’s license or a state ID)
- ZInsurance card (for those with insurance)
- ZA list of any questions or concerns for our team to address
What to expect
The most comprehensive dental exam you’ve ever had!
- ZReview your medical history and take your blood pressure
- ZFull mouth x-rays and oral photo series
- ZPeriodontal charting
- ZDental cleaning (cleaning scheduled separately for those with periodontal disease)
- ZHead and neck exam — we’ll examine your TMJ and facial muscles for pain or tenderness, conduct an oral cancer screening, and look for signs of sleep apnea or other airway concerns
- ZExamination of teeth for decay, wear patterns, cracks, and craze lines
- ZCreation of a custom treatment plan and scheduling follow-up care as needed
A patient experience like no other
Our Leland dentist offers advanced diagnosis/treatment of airway and sleep disorders in children and adults.
Care on your schedule
Our dental office is designed to work with YOUR life with convenient online booking, same-day availability, and a family-friendly environment.
A team you can count on
Nothing is more important to us than delivering high-quality care. Dr. Main and our team remain at the forefront of modern dentistry.
Feel the difference
Expect delightful service! We’ll help you feel right at home and offer sedation and relaxation amenities for those with anxiety.
We want to make paying for your dental care simple. We’ll outline the estimated cost of treatment ahead of time so you have an idea of what to expect.
Insured? Give us a call at (910) 371-0966 and we’ll check your plan. No insurance? Join our annual savings plan and get 2 cleanings, all x-rays, an emergency visit, plus 10% off all treatments.
“Main Family Dental is very professional, caring, on time, and makes you feel very comfortable. My experience was one of the best ever. Especially since I’m one that is a nervous wreck when it comes to seeing a dentist. I now look forward to going. You can know that you are in good hands.”
“Great visit at Main Family Dental. Dr. Main was thoughtful, thorough, and helpful. The whole staff was fantastic, cheerful, and professional. I had great fears of a tooth problem. An hour after a quick, pain-free visit, I think I'm fixed. No more sensitivity.”
“These guys are great! Professional, courteous, and a great atmosphere! Each step of the process was explained in layman’s terms. Dr. Main and the entire staff are phenomenal!!”